Lighthouse Point Supplier Registration Portal
As Disney continues to move forward with the Lighthouse Point Project, we are striving for Bahamian involvement in this project that provides the most significant economic impact possible. The Disney team has spent extensive time in Eleuthera and in Nassau meeting with a broad range of
businesses and organizations who may be able to provide support to the project, even as we continue to work through the Environmental Impact Assessment. We are trying to identify businesses – ranging
from construction contractors and engineers to tour operators, suppliers and beyond – in the best possible position to take advantage of the business opportunities this project will create.
In addition to creating economic opportunities for Bahamians, it is important for us to do the right things in the right way. We are committed to protecting Lighthouse Point and its natural beauty by:
- Developing less than 20% of the property
- Employing sustainable building practices, including an open-trestle pier that eliminates the need to dredge a ship channel
- Establishing environmental monitoring programs during construction and operation
- Donating more than 190 acres of privately-owned land to the Government of The Bahamas for public use
We believe that including Bahamian workers and local suppliers in our sourcing process provides us the greatest opportunity to develop t innovative, high quality business solutions. Through direct experience, we know this strengthens our company on the inside and supports communities on the outside.
We invite you to be part of the magic by registering your company!
Doing Business With Us
Some of our business needs require large, global companies for national or worldwide deals. Other times we can leverage small, nimble, local suppliers that can meet special needs.
The companies we evaluate can be national, regional, or local as long as they meet the diverse needs and objectives of our stakeholders.
Interested in doing business with us? Here are the next steps.
Know What We look For
We are looking for suppliers who:
- Demonstrate sales volume, profitability, and financial stability in the past three years
- Deliver a comprehensive product or service
- Have a presence in our key markets in the U.S. (Northeast, Orlando, Southern California)
- Possess a skilled management team with experience delivering to the media/ entertainment/theme parks industry
We are interested in suppliers that are owned by Bahamians and/or employ Bahamian and Eleuthran residents.
Determine Where You Fit
Take some time to think about where your company might fit within Disney’s supply chain.
- Take a realistic look at your company's product and service offerings and determine which area you are most competitive in
- Prepare the business solution and value-add that uniquely qualifies your organization to do business with us. What does your company do or have that Disney can't live without?
Register your company on our portal.
When there is a need, our sourcing professionals utilize this customized portal to identify new vendors. A detailed and current profile on the database will allow our
sourcing professionals to find you easily. When there is a match for our business need and your commodity based on the information and capabilities you provide, we can contact you directly.